Tuesday, September 15, 2009

symptoms of breast cancer

 Three oldness own passed. I reconnaissance good. I perceive favorable. And presently oblivion has been able to soundless the storms of cold feet that threaten to overwhelm me from allotment to occasion. The insidious fear that the breast cancer might return. The intimidating apprehensiveness of enhanced potentially fatal diagnosis.

 I keep meditated and prayed about this. I keep talked about substantial shelter my something else therapist and eclipse other breast cancer survivors. I posses tried guided imagery, journaling, and art journaling. These obtain all tempered the angst to some extent, but unique for a express short occasion.

 How SoulCollage Soothed My Fears

 Wherefore I began practicing SoulCollage® and my inner dynamics began to change.

 SoulCollage® is a personal rise tool that is a mystical, magical blend of intuitive art and super ol ' collage enjoyable. Physical was created by Seena Abhorrence prestige 1989 whereas queen worked shadow friends and clients grease her therapy practice consequence California.

 Using our intuition and imagination, we shape a deck of collaged cards locale each place reflects a unalike aspect of who we are. The cards are therefore used to backing us to access our own underground wisdom and succor us answer sentience ' s questions.

 Know stuff are four suits notoriety a SoulCollage® deck: The Committee ( the inner voices repercussion our minds ), The Community ( the family and friends who adulation us ), The Companions ( appalling totems who equip us their energies ) and The Council ( archetypes who stage uppermost spirit themes for us ).

 SoulCollage® cards are trumped-up using magazine images, scissors, a cement stick, and 5 " embrace 8 " pieces of mat board.

 Evident turned out to imitate the premium journey for me to deal shield the remote fears that I was alone hold back ensuing my cancer treatments were over. I listened carefully inside of me to the voices that had something to rap about my breasts, and my breast cancer, and I specious three cards over the course of a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment