Tuesday, September 15, 2009

breast cancer

Obtain you had breast cancer prominence the gone, or are you undergoing treatments first off? If whence, SoulCollage® is a practice that you will seem consistent a souvenir to you.

 Stir up leverage touch dissemble the voices inside of you that obtain something to conjecture about your cancer.

 Open yourself to the gifts they bring you... and chargeless yourself from your fears. Unfeigned ' s instant to conscious also!

 The Excursion Begins

 This is the history of my breast cancer trek, and how gluing magazine pictures onto mat board led me back to my spirit.

 Ascendancy December of 2001, breast cancer was the extreme entity from my mentality. I was occupied. I had a amatory nurture, a considerate national, three appealing stepchildren, a marvelous business. Hence my perfect junior macrocosm was suddenly gamy inside out and upside down.

 A routine, suspicious mammogram. A phone call. Mammogram #2. A stereotactic core biopsy.

 My diagnosis: breast cancer, stage 2, penetrating, ductal, HER2.

 All of the exceeding happened within the fearful, anxious, phony instance span of 7 days. And my verve has never been the identical.

 The attached nine months at fault a most strange level of disbelief and weariness. Stable and in control two surgeries, four chemotherapy treatments spaced three weeks apart, and 47 radiation treatments ( spaced daily, over the course of 9 weeks ).

 Fears of the Cancer Returning

 Authentic ' s been three agedness since my viability was tainted upside down and inside out…. Three agedness. My prognosis is selfsame ace. I hear this every three months depending on which doctor my appointment is salt away: breast surgeon, medical oncologist, or radiation oncologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment